Best backstory. (x)
You know…for a second there…his head shape led me to believe he could be Phineas’s father.
NO BUT THAT WOULD EXPLAIN WHY PHINEAS IS SO INVENTIVE OH MY GOD
#1 HEADCANON RIGHT THERE
im sorry but cant seem to find a downside to this
If we are meaning hair colour… I’m already there so IMMA PRESS THE BUTTON
get to know me meme
[5/10] movies → the avengers (2012)
bad and naughty children get put in The Pear Wiggler to atone for their crimes
Here are some wonderful facts about Sea World’s orcas!
- The average lifespan of wild orcas ranges from 30-50 years, although some females can easily make it past 80 (a wild orca named J2 or ‘Granny’ is 103 this year!). The lifespan of a Sea World orca is around 25 years, the median age being 9. But at least they put on a good show!
- Don’t worry, collapsed dorsal fins are a common condition, although in the wild only sick or injured orcas have collapsed dorsal fins. All of Sea World’s males and some females have it, it makes them look unique!
- The size of Sea World’s tanks compared to an orca is about the same as a human to a bathtub. Lot’s of room to stretch and move!
- Wild orcas swim 100+ miles a day, they would have to swim around their tank 1,400+ times a day to achieve that. But that seems like a lot of work, and you may see the animals hanging out near the surface of the water or on the bottoms of their tanks for hours. That’s a lot more relaxing than swimming all those miles!
- Sea World gives their orcas a Valium-like drug to stop the whales from acting aggressively towards each other and to numb their minds from their vastly uninteresting concrete tanks. Buying a ticket to Sea World is an excellent way to help them pay for these drugs that they pump their animals full with!
- Many captive orcas show abnormal behaviors like head bobbing, chewing on concrete, and self mutilation by banging their heads into the side of the tank. Obviously just temper-tantrums! Silly things.
- In the wild, there has been only one orca attack. Bad orca! While in captivity, there have been over 100 attacks and 4 deaths. These animals just need more training, it couldn’t possibly be related to their confinement!
- Food is used as reinforcement for tricks. Do a trick, get your dinner. Don’t want to do a trick? I guess you don’t eat tonight you stubborn thing!
See? Sea World isn’t as bad as people make it out to be! Oh, one more fact: for every $1,000,000 Sea World makes, about $600 goes into conservation efforts (about $0.5 a ticket). I’m so glad they care about conservation of the ocean! Amazing work!
If you haven’t realized it yet, this post is 100% sarcastic. It should be obvious, but not everyone understands sarcasm…
Please don’t let this die
It has come to my attention that there are fully legal adults who are not familiar with this, who do not know what to do when they hear it, and indeed, were born after it came out.
This is unacceptable.
It is irrevocably tattooed into the brain of anyone vaguely associated with Western culture who was old enough to form cognizant memories in the mid 90s. And yes, we can all do the dance. I guarantee you Dean Winchester can do the dance. Bobby can do the dance. Sherlock can do the dance. Tony Stark has made sure all his robots can do the dance.
And all of you over the age of 25 already know what it is before you press play.
I was hoping it wasn’t this.
I PRESSED PLAY AND MY BODY JUST STARTED DOING THE DANCE FROM SHEER MUSCLE MEMORY
I PLAYED 4 SECONDS OF THIS AND MY LITTLE SISTER STOPPED WHAT SHE WAS DOING AND STARTED DANCING, AS DID MY MOTHER THIS IS SOME VOODOO SHIT
FUCK. I was taught how to dance to this in fucking 6th grade. STAHP.
When I was little my uncle made me a cd of all my favorite songs and this was literally every other song on the cd
I bet anyone who doesn’t know this show would think this is a legit school picture
for a second I did, but then I saw coconut head and I screamed
reblog if misogyny and the wage gap are ruining your chill aesthetic